A 5- or 10-minute gratitude walk might be the practice you need to start your day off with sunshine (no matter the weather forecast)!
Today’s episode shares my #1 favorite way to start the day: a Gratitude Walk.
Dive into today’s episode to learn why a gratitude walk is a powerful tool to transform your outlook – without having to ‘fake’ positivity. We’ll walk through three simple steps to create a powerful gratitude walk practice to strengthen your mindset all day long.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- [1:45] Why gratitude is instrumental for a healthy and happy brain, but you can’t fake it. (For further reading, checkout this article from Heartmath).
- [2:58] How the discipline of a gratitude walk can transform your outlook from frustrated, down and depressed to grateful, alive and connected. (Learn more about the gratitude-posture connection)
- [3:46] The three-part process for creating your own gratitude walk practice!
- [6:20] The power of being grateful for the future!
- [8:30] How you can enjoy a gratitude walk with a friend ; )
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, consider sharing it with a friend or leaving a review on your favorite podcast platforms like Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Every review helps spread encouragement and hope to new listeners!