WARNING: COURAGE REQUIRED.
Presence is becoming a buzzword, but what is all of the buzz about? And do you really know what presence is?
Today’s episode is all about why presence is a skill that can be practiced and the benefits of consistent presenting time (that’s right, time spent only on being present ; ). As always, I’m revealing one of my all-time-favorite exercises for practicing presence… in only 2-3 minutes.
Hop on in because today’s episode is sure to be worth your while!
Outline of today’s episode:
- [2:05] Why I love practicing presence in the summertime
- [3:09] The default definition of productivity in today’s culture
- [4:45] What I learned about presence from watching opera singers
- [5:30] A great example of Noble Posture is Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Louvre
- [7:12] The ROI on dedicating time just to being present
- [9:45] Join me step-by-step in a favorite Presencing Practice 😊
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, consider sharing it with a friend or leaving a review on your favorite podcast platform like Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Every review counts and I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart 💕