How do you face the unknown? Today’s episode is all about how you can embrace uncertainty to get ‘unstuck’ on your goals. I reveal the hidden benefits of uncertainty and quick reflection questions to use your fear as fuel to move forward.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- [1:49] The benefits of uncertainty and setting BHAGs: Big Hairy Audacious Goals
- [3:05] By definition a goal has a degree of uncertainty
- [3:42] The power of asking, “Where is your fear coming from?”
- [4:17] Quote about the positive side of fear from Steven Pressfield, author of The War of Art
- [5:20] The fallacy that “I’ll be ready after I get the perfect plan”
- [8:16] Check your uncertainty by asking, “What would this look like if it were easy?”
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, consider sharing it with a friend or leaving a review on your favorite podcast platform. Now is the time to support each other on our learning journeys!