Goals without an accountability system are kind of like cars without tires. Even the best design won’t get you very far ; ) That’s why today’s ‘Episode 0’ is all about having supportive systems in-place before setting goals to help bring your best intentions to life.
In this special prelaunch Episode 0 of the Present & Productive Podcast, we…
- Dive head-on into busting the #1 myth about accountability
- Illustrate the power of having a system in place to support your goals
- Ask the most important question to consider before setting a goal
As a bonus, I share my story from an ‘idea fairy’ to a time-management coach, why I created the Present & Productive Podcast, and my vision for this podcast community!
Because the truth is, you have dreams for a reason. Our dreams are like a divine compass, pointing us to get out of our comfort zone and make a unique contribution. And the world needs you to bring your dream to life.
Here’s a sneak peek into today’s episode…
- [2:05] Systems fuel goals
- [4:10] The #1 accountability myth
- [6:15] The most important question to ask yourself before setting a goal
- [7:15] Why I started this podcast
- [10:30] What to expect in future episodes
- [11:20] Show recap
- [12:03] Vision for this podcast community
Click here to listen on Spotify.
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, consider sharing it with a friend or leaving a review on your favorite podcast platform. I believe that each of us has a responsibility to share positive encouragement with others.
Share your story. What goals are you working towards? What kinds of questions do you have for future episodes? I read every message and would love to hear more about how I can best serve you.
Go after your goals with confidence!