While there’s nothing magical about January 1st, there’s something marvelous about brushing out the proverbial cobwebs of 2020 and starting the new year with a fresh slate.
Whether or not you’re doing much housekeeping this time of year, today’s episode has just the exercise you need to prepare for a fresh start in 2021. In this interactive episode, we’ll quickly tour 14 areas of your life in the life assessment exercise and reveal good goal ideas for the year ahead ; )
Today’s episode explores:
- [2:04] Why preparation is important to set good goals
- [2:48] HEART Goals: Heading towards your future Energizing, Authentic, Rooted in reality, Timely
- [4:48] The benefits of an annual Life Assessment exercise for finding balance in your different life areas and navigating a time of transition
- [6:16] Guided exercise through the 14-Area Life Assessment Exercise!
- [13:12] Invitation to join the 2021 GOAL-SETTING STUDIO, a live 90-minute guided goal-setting workshop on January 4th, 2021 at 5pm ET/4pm CT/ 2pm PT >>Reserve your seat today<<
The more the merrier! Setting and sharing goals with our friends and loved ones can be a special way to connect and grow in the new year. Consider inviting a friend to the 2021 goal-setting studio or sharing the Life Assessment Exercise and help each other stay accountable in 2021!
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. Algorithms are the life and death of podcasts ; ) If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, please rate and leave a review on your favorite platform. I read every review and am so grateful for your support in spreading awareness about good goal-setting principles!