Do you ever feel like you’re stuck following someone else’s agenda? Or someone else is running your life’s schedule?
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or you clock into a 9-5 job, you are ultimately responsible for how you spend your time. Stay out of a victim mentality and step into the decision maker’s seat. Because you are the CEO of your own life.
Today’s episode features:
- [1:26] You are the CEO of your own life
- [2:15] Why it’s easy to feel like your schedule is out of control
- [3:04] My personal story feeling overwhelmed at my first job
- [6:10] The victim mentality applied to time management (Read more on Web MD)
- [6:48] The value of knowing the root decision behind your time demands
- [9:10] When was the last time you sat down as the CEO of your own life?
- [10:35] Learn more about operating in your Desire Zone on Michael Hyatt’s blog
- [11:25] The power of replacing “have” with “get” in your vocabulary
The more the merrier! Consider sharing today’s episode with a friend or colleague to help each other stay accountable in 2021.
Rate, review, & subscribe to the podcast. Algorithms are the life and death of podcasts ; ) If you’ve found today’s episode valuable, please rate and leave a review on your favorite platform like Spotify or Apple Podcasts. I read every review and am so grateful for your support in spreading awareness about positive time management!